Thabali Free Condominium Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://thabali.board-directory.net

Thabali Condominium  Empty Thabali Condominium

Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:38 pm
Please feel free to write anything!
Ketherin

Thabali Condominium  Empty Cats on patio

Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:16 pm
We have 2 small cats which keep coming onto our patio in building 2.
These small cats one white, one grey/brown have collars on so they must be someone's pets.
They climb on our garden furniture.
Cats are not allowed does anyone know who owns these cats and why would an owner have pets when they are not allowed
Admin
Admin

Thabali Condominium  Empty Cats in the parking Area

Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:23 pm
There are multiple cats at the parking area for years. Scratching cars paint. Sleeping on top of cars. Damaging hundreds of thousands of baht with 1 scratch. Can somebody remove them? They haven’t been removed for 10 years. I sush them away or use water. They usually don’t come back for a longer time. I suggest you do the same.
Ketherin

Thabali Condominium  Empty Re: Thabali Condominium

Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:17 pm
I don't believe what you have just written, so what your saying is although there is already a problem, you will increase the problem and not try to reduce it...
I saw that whoever replied is an Admin for this forum, can we start by asking exactly who you are?

I thought this forum was an official link to the management office or committee...

I'm happy to explain who I am... Are tge Admin of this forum?
Admin
Admin

Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:23 am
Dear Katherine.
You must have misunderstood what I written, could you please explain or show where I have written that I would like to increase any problem?
The reason I made this forum is to open a dialogue between co-owners. In the beginning I think I stated quiet clearly already, why I have opened this forum.
I have no intent to increase any problem or to be disruptive in any way. I believe you are making an assumption that if I don’t condemn the cats on your patio I must therefore absolve it.
But I ask you, by simple adding a further issue about the same subject will increase a problem?.....Well It does increase the general problem with cats.. Very Simple..

Why would this be an official link to the management? Smile We already have an official link by email to the management office or committee… This is a forum. the point is that it’s not linked to anyone.
I think it is not important to explain to the people who you are but rather simply having a conversation a forum for everyone. Unbiased
lippo

Thabali Condominium  Empty Cooking is an art

Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:57 pm
Cook the spaghetti and when they are almost done mix them with the mussles that you stirred with a piece of Lurpak butter.

FANRASTIC!Thabali Condominium  20180211
Thabali Condominium  20180212
Thabali Condominium  20180213
lippo

Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:39 pm
Alcohol killsThabali Condominium  Img-2022
lippo

Thabali Condominium  Empty Legend

Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:45 pm
AC/DC
Aliving legendThabali Condominium  Images19